SchoolAI is an AI-powered service that provides tools for personalized learning, automated administrative tasks, interactive activities, assessment creation, language translation, special needs support, document generation, and chat monitoring.
What SchoolAI does
SchoolAI is an AI-powered service designed for schools and academic institutions. It provides tools and data to help teachers design a more personalized classroom experience. SchoolAI offers AI-powered tutors, learning activities spaces, and a chat feature. It also allows teachers to generate customized documents quickly. SchoolAI is also a writing tool that can write any kind of document for schools, including reports, lesson plans, marking, emails, brainstorms, quizzes, and more.
Key features for teachers
- AI-Powered Tutors: Personal guide for every student in every class and activity.
- Automated Administrative Tasks: Automates tasks, freeing up teachers to focus more on student interventions, providing specific feedback for students, analyzing student data and adjusting instruction.
- Interactive Learning Activities: Generates customized learning activities.
- Assessment Creation and Monitoring: Creates assessments that teachers can monitor and provides open-ended questions.
- Language Translation: Translates written instructions, making content more accessible to multilingual learners.
- Support for Special Needs Students: Boosts accessibility for students with hearing or visual impairments, physical disabilities, or those who don’t speak the language well.
- Document Generation: Can write any kind of document for schools, saving teachers and schools hours each week.
- Chat Monitoring: Helps teachers craft professional, thought-out emails and allows students to interact with the chat while the teacher monitors it.
SchoolAI is free for teachers. A Pro plan is available at $14.99/mo, which includes Pro teacher tools, Pro Coteacher, Pro Spaces, and allows for 500 students sessions per day.