Turtle Diary provides interactive educational activities such as games, videos, quizzes, and worksheets for pre-kindergarten to fifth grade students, with features for teachers to manage, track, and report on student progress, convert videos into interactive lessons, and access ready-to-use worksheets.
What Turtle Diary does
Turtle Diary is an educational platform for students from pre-kindergarten to fifth grade. It provides interactive educational activities such as games, videos, quizzes, and worksheets. These activities cover a wide range of subjects including math, science, language arts, social studies, creativity, and logic. Teachers can use Turtle Diary to manage, track, and report on student progress. The platform also offers unique features like converting videos into interactive lessons and providing hundreds of worksheets for classroom instruction or homework assignments.
Key features for teachers
- Interactive Educational Activities: Turtle Diary offers a variety of games, videos, quizzes, and worksheets that make learning fun and engaging for students.
- Comprehensive Subject Coverage: The platform covers a wide range of subjects, providing a one-stop solution for teachers.
- Student Progress Tracking: Teachers can easily manage, track, and report on student progress, helping them identify areas for improvement.
- Video to Interactive Lesson Conversion: Turtle Diary can convert videos into interactive lessons, enhancing the learning experience.
- Ready-to-Use Worksheets: The platform provides hundreds of worksheets on various topics, saving teachers time in lesson preparation.
- Interactive Short Stories: Turtle Diary offers interactive short stories that can be read by users or a computerized voice, promoting reading skills among students.
Turtle Diary offers a yearly subscription for teachers at $199.99, allowing access for up to 30 students. A monthly plan is also available at $19.95. Some features and benefits are exclusive to paid subscriptions.
Potential classroom applications
- Interactive Group Lessons: Use Turtle Diary's games and videos to create interactive group lessons that encourage collaboration and active participation.
- Customized Learning Stations: Set up learning stations in the classroom using Turtle Diary's resources for differentiated instruction.
- Project-Based Learning: Design project-based learning activities using Turtle Diary's resources to encourage students to apply their knowledge in real-world contexts.